- Ukrainians Visit September 26, 2017: Although we're not mentioned by name in the article, our Elder Justice Coordinator joined APS discussing how the Elder Justice Initiative is working to strengthen systems supporting older adults. Great conversation with a bright leaders!
- Do you really understand what it's like to have dementia?
Check out Alzheimer's and Dementia Research Studies: http://bit.ly/2uWX8Jl
Video credit: Woman and Home Magazine
- Petaluma man arrested for $8 million fraud scheme August 23, 2017
- Caregiver arrested for fiduciary elder abuse August, 23, 2017:
- Sonoma County Jury awards $20Million to to Santa Rosa victim of elder financial exploitation August 10, 2017:
- Tuesday July 26th Senior Advocacy services was interviewed by Minkoff Chatoy on KOWS radio 92.5 - check us out!
- Executive Director Crista Chelemedos quoted as an elder abuse watchdog in the Press Democrat July 18, 2017 'Santa Rosa nursing home company named in class-action suit'
- Did you know 2017 is Sonoma County's Year of the Senior?